Community Open House
4-7pm Thursday 11th November
Join us at our new home The Countess of Wessex Studios in Southwark to see behind the scenes and find out about dance classes for children and adults, as well as opportunities to see performances.
Central is located just 10 minutes from Waterloo station and five minutes from the River Thames
- Learn how to make a tutu – no sewing skills required!
- Watch professional Pointe, Jazz and Contemporary classes
- Take a tour of the building and find out more about Central’s work
- Hear from our students about their training and career ambitions in the dance industry
- No need to book in advance.
See the full schedule below.
Our address: The Countess of Wessex Studios, 21-22 Hatfields, Paris Garden, London SE1 8DJ