Registration open for Virtual Open Evening on Wednesday February 10th for prospective undergraduate students
On Wednesday 10th February 17.00 -19.00 (GMT) Central will host a Virtual Open Evening via Zoom for prospective students considering applying for the Foundation and BA (Hons) Degrees in Professional Dance and Performance.
This is an exclusive opportunity for prospective students to meet and talk with Central’s dance tutors, academic staff and the other specialists and experts who help to deliver the world-class training Central School of Ballet is known for. Attendees will also hear from current students about their experience of professional dance training in the heart of London.
Learn about Central’s degree courses, what is involved in the training, graduate success, the Ballet Central tour and what life is like as a student in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
- 5.00pm Welcome | Executive Director and Artistic Director
- 5.15pm Health, Wellbeing, Student Support & Covid-19 Update | Head of Medical and Wellbeing
- 5.30pm Graduate Success & Ballet Central | Artistic Director
- 5.45pm Introduction to the Degree | Director of Higher Education, Head of Studies and Learning Development Manager
- 6.00pm Student Life | Senior School Manager
- 6.10pm Introduction to First Year | First year tutors
- 6.20pm Student Talk | Current students
- 6.40pm Q&A